ASI's extrusion panels can be used to complete any interior architectural signage solution. Our system of slim-line extruded aluminum interior sign panels can be curved-face or flat-face, and they can used as cubicle signs, wall-mounted identity signs, updateable window signs, and as part of a donor recognition wall or system within a facility. For cubicle signage solution, our extrusion panels can be pin mounted to the cubicle partition wall or applied to a custom cubicle hanger bracket that fits the cubicle wall.
- Flat-face and curved-face system with changeable inserts
- Clear anodized silver finish is standard
- Non-standard anodized finishes of gold, red, blue or black available
- Matte finish lens for changeable paper insert is 1.375” high
- LTV series vinyl appliques can be applied to the panel face