Terra — Environmentally-friendly ADA-Ready™ solutions
Terra is a photopolymer solution backed by a 40% post-industrial recycled, non-off gassing material that is Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) certified for recycled content and GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified™. Many of material backers for Terra are sourced from cultures throughout the world and are fair-trade certified.
In addition to being an eco-friendly ADA-Ready™ plaque, Terra can be used to create a complete interior signage system. Terra features 15 standard patterns and colors, and a large variety of non-standard patterns and colors are available. Decorative accents and mechanical fasteners can be integrated into the plaque and Terra can be cut into almost any shape. Not only is the material ADA-Ready™ but it accepts silkscreened, vinyl and digital graphics beautifully.
- 15 standard materials available, custom materials also available (verify availibility with ASI)
- 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", and 3/8" thicknesses available on select materials (verify availability with ASI)
- Endless non-standard material options through layering and graphic applications
- 40% post-industrial recycled material bonded to a 1/32" clear, high-resolution polyester photopolymer
- Material production process uses plain tap water and its effluent is 100% biodegradable which can be disposed of in any public waste disposal system
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified™ and Scientific Certification Systems certified for recycled content
- Class A or B flammability and smoke spread rating
- Class A achieved with usage in facilities with a fire suppression system