Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist processes invoices and expense reports, to include review of approval, vendor coding, account coding, auditing of expense reports, and voucher preparation. The Accounts Payable Specialist works with all facets of the accounts payable system, mainly the scanning, processing, and
document retention of vouchers and expense reports.
• Ensure all invoices and employee reimbursement requests are received, coded, approved and entered into the general ledger in a timely and accurate manner.
• Research and resolve AP invoices with issues for timely and accurate payments.
• Perform weekly check runs and expense reimbursements.
• Conduct positive pay report to the bank on all checks issued.
• Reconcile vendor accounts using statements, open vouchers and/or paid vouchers.
• Review, reconcile and schedule payments for employee benefits by location.
• Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts and vendor accounts using statements, open or paid voucher information in the system.
• Complete credit applications.
• Maintain accurate filing system for supplier invoices.
• Assist with month-end activities (accruals, reconciliations, etc.)
• Generate and issue 1099s.
• Work closely with other departments to coach and train on adherence to our AP cycle.
• Provide timely customer service for all calls, emails and questions from suppliers, internal and external contacts.
• Assist with other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• AA in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent professional experience.
• QuickBooks is required.
• Two or more years’ experience with accounts payable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS office.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with vendors.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to consistently meet all deadlines.
• Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task and arrange work in order of priority.
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and in a team environment.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Must have ability to multitask and reprioritize based on changing demands.
• Independent, self-motivated, team player.
ASI Sign Systems, Inc. offers a competitive total compensation package to employees that include:
• 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision and HSA
• STD, LTD and Company Paid Life Insurance
• PTO and Sick Time available
• Company paid holidays
Rebecca Suttle: Rebecca.Suttle@nullasisignage.com