Conveniently located in midtown Manhattan, ASI New York is a busy office who works with
architects, designers, end users and general contractors throughout the tri-state area. ASI offers superior product solutions for interior, exterior and digital signage. From our
proven proprietary products assortment to our custom design and fabrication capabilities, ASI is focused on providing our healthcare, education, government, corporate, and hospitality clients with innovative products and services tailored to meet their exact needs today and in the future.
- Implementation and oversight of project plans and assignments through proper pre-coordination, resource management and follow-up.
- Charting out the project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Development of effective communications and mechanisms for assigning project tasks and resolving conflicts among the various participants.
- Oversee the signage projects from start (initial design) to finish (customer install).
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule. Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
- Communicate effectively with the resources responsible for completing various phases of the project which include the sales team, architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and any other laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the project activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams and any contractors.
- Periodic inspection of construction sites.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
- Understanding of large sign construction or similar assembly and install type projects.
- Understanding of logistics and project management for US and international projects.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (word, excel) and MS Project software toolsets.
- Excellent communication skills, especially client/customer interfacing.
- Strong ability to multitask while working independently and still meet project timelines.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Capacity to handle schedule pressure and aggressive timelines.
- EPR or CRM experience a plus.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or but not required in lieu of experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in sign construction or similar type project environments.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite
Lauren Corrigan 646-742-1320